Egypt - Student Summer Special
13 Days - Cairo/Nile
15th May - 31st Aug - $1,392 US per person
Details below or
click here for more information INQUIRY
Optin to our Newsletter
This no frills budget tour for the economically
minded is well suited to Students any changes will cause the price to
change - Trips must be completed within the dates quoted to avoid
program with more amenities that you can adapt see EGYPT HIGHLIGHTS
1 - Arrival:
Airport meet and greet and transfer
to your hotel.
2 - Cairo: (B,L)
The great Pyramids of Giza - the Sphinx and Valley Temple, (option
for going inside the small pyramid and a 30 min camel ride $42 US) Perfumery
and Papyrus Institute.
3 - Cairo: (B,L,D)
Egyptian Museum with the treasures of Tutankhamun.
Islamic Cairo - the Citadel, Alabaster Mosque and Palace
The Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Coptic Cairo - see some of the oldest churches in Christianity.
Overnight sleeper train to Aswan
Day 4 - Aswan: Nile cruise, 3 nights:(B,L,D)
Meet at Aswan station and transfer to Nile Cruise. Sightseeing
The High Dam - a modern wonder built to prevent Nile flooding.
Philae temple of Isis goddess of Love and Motherhood.
The unfinished Obelisk. Overnight onboard in Aswan.
5 - Aswan: (B,L,D)
Relax while sailing to Luxor. Breakfast onboard then 2
stops to visit Kom Ombo & Edfu temples. Overnight onboard the Cruise.
Day 6 - Luxor: (B,L,D)
After Breakfast visit the Valley of the Kings (3 tombs)
of Queen Hatshipsuit.
Colossi of Memnon.
Overnight in Luxor onboard Cruise.
7 - Luxor - Hurghada : (B,L)
Check out after Breakfast then visit the wonders of ancient Architecture, Luxor and Karnak Temples. Transfer
to Hurghada by air-conditioned bus (approx 3 hours) Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 8/9/10 - Hurghada: Red Sea resort with water
at leisure in Hurghada.
Scuba, Snorkeling & Safari tours are available upon request.
11 - Hurghada - Cairo:(B)
Check put then transfer
to Cairo by air-conditioned bus (7 hours) Transfer
Day 12 - Cairo: (B).
Sakkara step pyramid complex and Memphis open air museum
Day 13 - Cairo - Home: (B)
- Meet and Assist service and pick up transfer from Cairo Airport upon arrival
- Entry Visa to Egypt for US/Canadian/Australian, British and non restricted nationalities
- All Transfers by A/C Vehicle
- Deluxe A/C transport throughout
- 4 nights in Cairo on B & B Basis
- 1 night Sleeper Train on Breakfast & Dinner Basis
- 3 Nights on Nile Cruise on full board Basis
- 4 nights in Hurghada on B & B Basis
- Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned
- Services of an English Speaking Guide/Egyptologist
- All tours are private with the exception of the Nile Cruise which are Group Tours
- Transfer Luxor to Hurghada in A/C Bus
- 1 way Bus Hurghada/Cairo
- Meals as indicated Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (B,L,D)
- Drop off transfer to Cairo Airport for departure
- All service charges and taxes
- International Flight Tickets
- All extra requests and not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees for inside any of the Pyramids,Solar Boat Museum, Mummies Room or Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings
- Personal Expenses i.e For Drinks during meals, laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Optional Tours
- Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- Sonesta Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Moevenpick Hurghada Hotel
scheduled activities as shown will be included but may be rearranged to
different days to accommodate local circumstances and availability of trains etc.
Dates: 15th May - 31st Aug - Annually
Per Person Twin/Double
DELUXE 5 STAR
Book or for more information please fill in the
INQUIRY FORM or E-MAIL
- PHOTO GALLERY
- INFO, DIRECTORY
TRAVEL MALL - Home| A-Z
TOURS -Home| EGYPT
Tours International - Company Profile
Optin to our Newsletter